This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rinse, serve and store berries, fruit and vegetables
- Smart design with a sturdy handle and holes on the side eliminates the need for a saucer and allows the bowl to be carried without dripping
- Lead-free, dishwasher and microwave-safe, durable high-fired stoneware
- Makes a beautiful heirloom-quality gift, both decorative and utilitarian
- Made by an award-winning master potter with 40 years of experience
Fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs from farm to table!
Each berry bowl is handmade on the potter's wheel and glazed individually. The slight variations from one to another make each bowl a one-of-a-kind piece. They are of heirloom quality and are highly appreciated as gifts. Made with care in the artist’s tropical pottery studio in Sarasota Florida.
With holes slightly raised from the bottom of the bowl and on the side only, the unique design of this berry bowl allows it to be carried without spilling or dripping its contents. Its inwardly curved sides and rim make it easy for food to be swirled around under the faucet without flying out.
Made of durable high fired stoneware that is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
Each berry bowl is approximately 5¾ inches in diameter at the widest and 2 7/8 inches high.
GW Pottery Handmade Stoneware Berry Bowl/Colander Blue B01F9JCH7A